Inspirations & Ideas
is designed to support students in CPM's Core Connections, Course 3 who sometimes struggle with mathematics. The expectation is that students in Inspirations & Ideas
will be concurrently enrolled in Core Connections, Course 3, and therefore will have two math classes daily. Ideally, Inspirations & Ideas
is a non-graded course, with no homework, and no summative assessments. Attendance of an Inspirations & Ideas Implementation Course Workshop is mandatory to purchase and will include your registration, along with a full classroom set of materials. This workshop was held in June 2019. The next expected workshop will be held at the 2020 Residential Workshop. Please visit our main site at http://cpm.org for upcoming events.For those that have attended the workshop and need additional material, please send a request for quote to email@example.com
More information about the course is available at CPM's new Intervention Course, Inspirations & Ideas!
IMPORTANT YEAR-END NOTICE
- The last shipping day for 2019 is December 13, 2019.
- Ordering deadline to ship in 2019 is December 12, 2019.
- Any orders received after this date will be held and shipped after January 6, 2020.
- eBooks included in any WebStore order will continue to be available at els.cpm.org within approximately 5 minutes of your successful checkout.
- Prices on our materials will increase January 1, 2020.
- Current pricing will be honored on orders placed or received by December 31, 2019.
- Any order received after that date will be subject to the new 2020 prices.
- CPM will be closed from December 22, 2019 through January 5, 2020.